Our client has a great opportunity for a hungry salesperson.
Boom Trucks and Lifting Equipment Field Sales Representative
Lyons, IL based Heavy Equipment Sales and Service Company serving
the construction, plumbing supply, tree services, rail, concrete, monument,
roofing and municipalities and government agencies with huge client base
and 43-year history wants the best salespeople in the world on our team.
1. Here’s the deal:
Our company is a home for top sales performers. We mean that. Our
average deal size starts at $200K. If that number excites you (when you
consider what your share of that is) -- keep reading.
We are committed to making sure your unique skills as top sales performer
are rewarded. In an industry expected to have a 32% growth rate, |
top performers will excel with the advanced marketing technology
and the customized proprietary sales and service processes we’ve developed.
2. You will be trained in our high energy marketing and service
system, which works so well that our average customer
stays with us for 18 years.
We use a total service system that never leaves our customers stranded. And works with some of the biggest companies.
1. Centimark Roofing (largest commercial roofer in the United States)
2. Burlington Northern Railroad
3. ABC Supply (largest roofing supply company in North America)
4. Homer Tree Service
5. Meade Electric
7. Nicor gas
8. Illinois Toll road and more are on our client list).
3.Our turn-key marketing processes put you in front of the biggest and the best.
This position is very rewarding and also very lucrative.
We see recruiting
in crane and lifting sales as a partnership. If you are a great salesperson,
we would both be lucky to work together. We would get a great representative
and you would make a ton of money and have independence
as you pursue your life goals.
So we have a process to hiring.
Upon submission of your interest in the position,
we will invite you to take a series of short profile questionnaires.
We will then review the applications and invite applicants to a series of
web interviews, followed by face to face interviews with our CEO,
to give us a chance to get to know each other.
4. The right person will possess a strong work ethic.
The right person will enjoy the chance to develop long term relationships
with their customers. The position will provide a base non-recoverable draw,
in alignment with a candidate’s experience, as well as offering a path
to management opportunities in the firm.
For the right people, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
5. As a Heavy Equipment Salesperson, you will receive:
● Non-recoverable draw
● Direct training with dedicated Sales Manager
● Warm leads in the form of set discovery calls on your calendar
● Hot leads from established 32-year-old firm existing client database
(in addition you will be expected to do a required amount of
high impact prospecting to bring in additional leads)
● Appointments out in field
● Fun environment and exciting work/life balance
● High earning potential
● Exciting product lines such as Dur-A-Lift, Palfinger,
National Crane and Elliot to offer with wide range of uses
● Potential for career growth at fast paced equipment sales and services firm
● Potential for management positions